Admission under scholarship program:
a) Fill online application form for AMEEE-2022 and complete with payment of Rs. 650/-. Click here to Apply Online. under specific quota:
– Merit Quota (Applicant having 90% or more in 12th/ Diploma)
– Defense Quota (Applicant having any of parent/ guardian in any Indian defense services)
- b) The admission cell will confirm via confirmation mail on receipt of candidate details.
- c) An Entrance Exam (AMEEE-2022) is to be held as per published schedule.
- d) Result of the AMEEE will be declared within 10 days of examination held date.
- e) Successful Candidate will be called for Counselling
- f) Candidate need to visit at selected venue on scheduled time & date with requisite documents as per prescribed list and a fee of Rs. 25000/- as DD in favor of Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics, payable at Gurgaon
- g) Applicant need to submit the document during admission to verify the quota of scholarship.
Note: The scholarship awarded will be 10% in admission fee on verification of documents submission
Provisional Admission Program:
(This is a step by step admission program to get provisional admission upto 50 % of total seats)
- Step1: Fill the online application form and complete with payment of Rs. 650/-Click here to Apply Online.
- Step-2 : Applicant need to submit his/ her documents (10th certificate, 12th / Diploma mark sheet, Aadhar Card, Photo, and proof of any quota i.e. Merit, Defense, Girl, SC/ST/OBC) via mail on firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for admission.
- Step-3 : The genuineness of applicant will be examined by duly constituted board. A reply mail will be sent to applicant accordingly.
- Step-4 : If seat is offered, Applicant needs to secure his / her seat by payment Rs. 25000/- within 5 days.
- Step-5 : A confirmation of payment receipt and provisional Seat allocation will be issued to Applicant.
- Step-6 : Applicant needs to submit full fee to get Admission letter and other supporting documents.
Note: Print out of 12th class Mark sheet from concern board website will be acceptable for provisional admission.